Established in 1982, Pakistan Steel Cadet College is inviting applications for various Teaching Staff positions on a Contract Basis. If you are passionate about education and have the necessary qualifications, this is your opportunity to join a prestigious institution. Read on to learn more about the available positions and how to apply.
Related Article: Exciting Job Opportunities at National Institute of Child Health, Sindh.
Table of Contents
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of Post||Eligibility Criteria|
|1||Lecturer (English)||3||BS/M.A in English with at least 2nd Division from a recognized university. Prior experience will be preferable.|
|2||Lecturer (Chemistry)||2||BS/M.Sc in Chemistry with at least 2nd Division from a recognized university. Experience in the field is preferable.|
|3||Lecturer (Physics)||1||BS/M.Sc in Physics with at least 2nd Division from a recognized university. Experience will be considered a plus.|
|4||Lecturer (Mathematics)||2||BS/M.Sc in Mathematics with at least 2nd Division from a recognized university. Experience in teaching or related field is preferred.|
|5||Lecturer (Comp. Sci.)||1||BSIT/BCS with 3-5 years of experience. Strong knowledge of web development languages. Proficiency in network management required.|
|6||Lecturer (Botany)||1||BS/M.Sc in Botany with at least 2nd Division from a recognized university. Relevant teaching experience is preferred.|
|7||Lecturer (Islamiat)||1||M.A in Islamiat with at least 2nd Division from a recognized university. Previous teaching experience will be advantageous.|
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should follow these steps to apply for the teaching staff positions:
- Prepare a comprehensive CV.
- Include three passport size photographs.
- Attach attested photocopies of relevant educational and experience documents.
- Enclose your Domicile & PRC.
- Submit your application within 15 days after the publication of this advertisement to the address below.
Principal, Pakistan Steel Cadet College, Steel Town, Bin Qasim, Karachi Ph: 021-34721935
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the test/interview.
- The venue, date, and time of the test/interview will be communicated via courier/phone/email/message.
- The college reserves the right to reject any or all applications.
- Salary and benefits will be determined based on qualifications and experience, with a preference for those with experience in reputable institutions.
- Candidates must possess proficiency in computer applications.
- The maximum age limit is 28 years, with relaxation as per Government rules.
- No TA/DA will be provided for the test/interview.
Pakistan Steel Cadet College Jobs Advertisement
Related Article: Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited ZTBL Jobs August 2023.
If you meet the eligibility criteria and are passionate about contributing to the education sector, don’t miss this opportunity to join Pakistan Steel Cadet College’s teaching staff. Apply now and be a part of shaping the future of young minds!