Are you ready to be a part of a company that plays a crucial role in powering the nation’s economic growth? National Transmission and Despatch Company Limited (NTDC) is at the forefront of maintaining a robust Transmission & Despatch network and is committed to providing a fulfilling work environment for its employees. We are currently looking for dynamic and skilled candidates to join our team on a contract basis. If you are ready to contribute to the country’s progress and enhance your career, apply for the following positions:
|Sr#||Name of Post||Qualification & Experience||Age Limit (Years)||Quota|
|1||Deputy Manager (Corporate Accounts)||Member of ICAP/ICMAP with relevant experience.||38||Punjab Open (1 position)|
|2||Assistant Manager (Legal)||Law Graduate with a minimum of five years’ practice.||25-35||Sindh Rural/Urban Open (1)|
|3||Assistant Manager (Civil)||B.E/B.Sc Engineering (Civil) with 1st Division/2.5 or above CGPA and valid PEC registration.||21-33||Punjab Open (1)|
|4||Assistant Manager (Corporate Accounts)||M.Com/MBA (Fin)/ACCA with relevant experience.||21-33||Punjab Open (1)|
|5||Assistant Manager (Audit) OR Audit Officer||M.Com/MBA (Fin) with experience OR M.Com/MBA (Fin)/ACCA with experience.||18-30||Open Merit (1), KPK (1), Punjab Open (1), Punjab Women (1), Sindh Rural Open (1)|
|6||Assistant Manager (Mechanical)||B.E/B.Sc Engineering (Mechanical) with 1st Division/2.5 or above CGPA and valid PEC registration.||21-33||Punjab Open (1)|
|7||Assistant Manager (Human Resource)||Masters in HRM, MBA, MPA, MA (Economics) with diploma in HRM or LLB with diploma in HRM.||21-33||Sindh Urban Open (1)|
|8||Assistant Manager (Security)||Retired officers of the Armed Forces with relevant experience.||21-33||Punjab Open (1)|
You can also apply for “Join Pakistan Air (PAF) Force as a Commissioned Officer in 2023″.
Related articles; Your Path to Excellence: State Life’s Actuarial Training Scheme.
National Transmission and Despatch Company Limited (NTDC) Advertisement
Instructions & General Conditions:
- Apply online through the prescribed Application Form on NTS website (www.nts.org.pk).
- Candidates must hold HEC-recognized degrees/equivalence. Candidates awaiting results are ineligible.
- Photocopies of educational documents/experience certificates are not required during this stage.
Additional Instructions and Important Information
Test Fee and Shortlisting:
- Candidates are advised to deposit the test fee of Rs. 650/- (Rupees Six Hundred & fifty only) as prescribed by NTS.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for the test/interview.
Presentation of Documents: 3. Original documents/degrees (HEC verified)/certificates must be presented by candidates at the time of the interview.
Contacting NTS: 4. Candidates may contact NTS for any query/enquiry regarding written tests, provisional and final lists of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, results, etc.
Age Relaxation: 5. Five (05) years of general age relaxation is included in the age limit.
- Upper age limit is relaxed up to three (03) years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of Tribal Areas (Ex-FATA), Gilgit Baltistan, and Azad Kashmir.
- NTDC/Government employees with two (02) years of continuous service on the closing date of applications are allowed up to ten (10) years of relaxation in the age limit.
Age Relaxation for Armed Forces Officers: 8. For position at Sr#8 (Assistant Manager – Security), age relaxation of 15 years or the number of years served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan (whichever is less) will be granted to Released or Retired officers of the Armed Forces.
Multiple Age Relaxations: 9. Candidates entitled to age relaxation under more than one category (instructions at Sr# vii, viii, and ix above) shall be allowed relaxation in age only in ONE category.
Disqualification: 10. Incomplete or incorrect applications shall be disqualified at any stage, even after employment, with cost.
- Candidates who have been dismissed, debarred, or weeded out of service on disciplinary grounds are not eligible to apply.
Regularization and Duties: 12. The stated BPS-based positions will be considered for regularization after successful completion of the contract period and satisfactory performance.
- Selected candidates may be required to perform duties anywhere in Pakistan as per the company’s requirement.
TA/DA and Reservations: 14. No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for the Test or Interview.
- NTDC reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
Application Deadline: 16. The last date for receipt of applications is August 28, 2023.
Biometric Attendance for Test: 17. Biometric attendance/verification will be conducted at NTS Test Centres before the start of the written test.
- Applicants must update their fingerprints in the NADRA System before the test; otherwise, they will not be allowed to appear in the written test.
For any further information and inquiries, please contact:
- General Manager HR NTDC
- 2nd Floor, Shaheen Complex, Egerton Road, Lahore.
- National Testing Service (NTS)
- Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad
- PID (L)561