Are you looking for exciting job opportunities in Rawalpindi? The Armed Forces Institute of Dentistry (AFID) has announced vacancies for both men and women in various positions. If you have the required qualifications, experience, and skills, this could be your chance to join a prestigious institution and contribute to the field of dentistry. Here’s a breakdown of the available positions and their requirements:
Available Jobs And Requirements
|Librarian Assistant||– Intermediate with 2nd Division<br>- Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science/Information Sciences||Typing speed (80 wpm, 40 wpm)||1|
|Network Technician||– Matric with 2nd Division<br>- Graduation with 2nd Division (IT)||Computer proficiency||14|
|Dental Surgery Assistant||– Matric with Science or equivalent<br>- One-year diploma in Dental Surgery Assistant||Relevant field experience (1 year)||1|
|Dental Technician||– Matric with Science or equivalent<br>- One-year diploma in Dental Technician||Relevant field experience (1 year)||10|
|Computer Assistant / Operator||– Matriculation (Science)<br>- Microsoft Office proficiency||Typing speed (30 wpm)||11|
|Nursing Assistant||– Matric with 2nd Division<br>- One-year diploma in Nursing from a recognized institution||–||121|
|Driver||– Primary pass<br>- Valid driving license and knowledge of traffic laws||Local/Regional driving experience||60|
|Sentry Worker||– Primary pass||–||9|
|Watchman||– Primary pass||–||9|
|Mali||– Primary pass||–||60|
|Naib Qasid||– Primary pass||–||90|
|Ward Boy||– Primary pass||–||6|
|Attendant||– Primary pass||–||9|
|Sanitary Worker||– Primary pass||–||1|
Jobs Advertisement Of AFID Rawalpindi
General Requirements For Jobs In AFID
- Pakistani citizenship is mandatory for all applicants.
- Government employees should apply through proper channels; age relaxation will be according to government rules.
- Interested candidates should submit their applications along with required documents within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Shortlisted candidates for grades 6-14 will be called for an interview, where merit and experience will be given preference.
- Shortlisted candidates for grades 1-5 will also be called for an interview, with merit and experience being the determining factors.
- Age limits are specified for each position; some categories have age relaxation according to government rules.
- Disabled individuals and retired armed forces personnel have specific age limits.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- Selected candidates will undergo a medical examination.
- The final decision regarding age, education, experience, and qualifications will be based on the advertisement’s closing date.
How to Apply:
- Download the application form from the AFID Rawalpindi website: www.afip.gov.pk.
- Fill out the application form and attach a bank draft or pay order of Rs. 500 in favor of “Deputy Commandant (Admin), AFID Rawalpindi.”
- Send the application form and bank draft to the following address: Deputy Commandant (Admin), AFID Rawalpindi.
For more information, contact: 051-8314500.
Join the Armed Forces Institute of Dentistry and be a part of a dynamic team dedicated to excellence in dentistry and healthcare. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to advance your career and make a difference in the field of dentistry!