Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of special children? Do you possess the skills and expertise to contribute to their educational journey? Al Noor Special Children School & College, located near Army Public School & College on Sher Shah Road, Multan, is currently looking to expand its team with dedicated individuals who share our vision. We have the following vacancies available:
|Account Officer||1||Male||Minimum BA/B.Com.||Minimum 5 years of financial experience||Retired Army Personnel with min. Rank of JCO, account exp.|
|Teacher for Beginner Classes VI||1||Female||Master’s in Special Ed||1-2 years of teaching experience with VI students||Master’s in Special Education, teaching exp|
Al Noor Special Children School & College, Multan Jobs Ad
Qualification & Experience Requirements:
For both positions, candidates must possess the following:
- Minimum qualification of BA/B.Com.
- Preferably MBA/M.Com.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Experience in online documentation (minimum 5 years).
- Retired Army Personnel with a minimum Rank of JCO and experience in account matters will be given preference.
For the Teacher position, additional qualifications and experience include:
- Master’s in Special Education (VI).
- M.Ed in Special Education (VI).
- 1-2 years of teaching experience with VI students in a recognized institution will be preferred.
Why Join Al Noor:
Working at Al Noor Special Children School & College offers a rewarding experience where you can truly make a difference. Our team is dedicated to providing quality education and support to special children, helping them unlock their potential and lead fulfilling lives.
You can also apply for Sindh Emergency Rescue Service-1122 Latest Jobs 2023.
If you’re excited to embark on this journey with us, please submit your CV by August 28, 2023, through one of the following methods:
- Physical submission: Drop your CV at our school address.
- Digital submission: Email a soft copy of your CV to [email protected].
For any inquiries, please contact: Phone: 061-6350771, 0323-7387303