Ministry of Defence Pakistan Jobs 2023: The Pakistan Ministry of Defence is inviting applications from suitable candidates to fill out the following vacancies in the department. The Ministry of Defence has allocated a local quota for the following jobs. These positions are vacant in Punjab and KPK provinces.
The jobs announced by the Pakistan Ministry of Defence were published in the national newspaper today. The jobs announced by the Department include Assistants, LDC, Drivers, and others.
If you find yourself eligible according to the criteria laid down in the advertisement you may apply. you must follow the instructions given in the job advertisement which can be found below in this article.
Table of Contents
Ministry Of Defence Government of Pakistan Jobs 2023Details
|Jobs Published Date||15 March 2023|
|Jobs Last date to apply||Within 15 days after the publication of the advertisement|
|Newspaper||Daily Express Newspaper|
|Jobs Department||Ministry of Defence Government of Pakistan Jobs 2023|
|Category of Jobs||Government jobs|
|Job type||Full time|
|Jobs Location||Punjab, KPK, Pakistan|
|Age limit for jobs||18 to 35 years|
|The number of vacancies||Multiple positions|
Ministry Of Defence Government of Pakistan Jobs 2023 List
- Assistant (BPS-15
- LDC. (BPS 9)
- driver (bps 4)
- Deputy Messenger (BPS-1)
- Malli (BPS. (1)
- Sentry Worker. (BPS-1)
- Misalchi (BPS-1)
- Washer. Ap (BBS-1)
Ministry Of Defence Government of Pakistan Jobs 2023 Advertisement
- In case of the furnishing of false or unverified information by the candidate, the institution reserves the right to take legal/disciplinary action against him at any stage.
- Candidates applying for the above posts shall be eligible for the upper limit of 5 years as per the rules laid down by the Government and 15 years for those retired from the armed forces or a Discount will be given for the number of years of service.
- Local Quota is allocated according to the rules.
- Government employees should send applications at the departmental level.
- Only selected candidates who meet the required qualification, experience, and age limit will be called for a test interview.
- Test and interview will be held in Rawalpindi only.
- No TA ADA will be given to those appearing for the test interview.
All hopefuls should apply online at the National Job Portal link http://njp.gov.pk within 15 days of the date of publication of the advertisement. late Received Applications will be rejected.