The Benazir Internship Program, launched under the umbrella of the Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP), is a remarkable initiative aimed at offering training and skill development opportunities to the youth of Pakistan. By doing so, the program strives to enhance employability and economic contribution, ultimately alleviating poverty and fostering the country’s development.
For years, the Benazir Income Support Program has been a beacon of financial assistance for the deserving and impoverished. Building upon this foundation, the Now Skills Internship Program has been introduced to empower the youth. Through this initiative, young individuals and students are empowered to not only secure employment but also become pillars of support for their families.
Under the Benazir Internship Program, participants are granted access to the internet. Additionally, they receive a monthly stipend of 10 thousand rupees along with comprehensive training. This holistic approach equips participants with both digital skills and practical knowledge, enabling them to shoulder family responsibilities more effectively.
This program is synonymous with opportunity. By providing internet access and a generous stipend, the Benazir Internship Program invests in the youth’s potential. It’s essential to promptly apply for the Benazir Income Support Program internship to seize this chance.
Applying for BISP Internship Program Online
Engaging in the BESP Internship Program application process is straightforward:
- Registration Form: Fill in the registration form with your name, National Identity Card number, email, and current address for contact purposes.
- Educational Background: Provide details about your education, highlighting your academic journey.
- Showcasing Experience: Present your experience and explain why you’re an ideal candidate for the internship.
- CV Submission: Submit your comprehensive CV, including personal information, education, and experience.
- Evaluation and Confirmation: After submitting your CV, it undergoes scrutiny. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you’ll be contacted for the internship.
To be part of the Benazir Internship Program, fulfill these requirements:
- Possess a 16-year degree or equivalent education.
- Maintain a 50 percent score and a 2.5 GPA in matriculation, higher secondary, and diploma levels.
- Age between 22 and 30 years.
- Female candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
- Graduates from Mudrsa are eligible.
- A 5 percent quota is reserved for minorities.
Objective of Benazir Internship Program
The overarching objective of this program is to empower the youth to step into the workforce and reduce poverty. By nurturing talent and providing avenues for professional growth, the program contributes to the country’s development while offering fresh opportunities for students.
Program Scope and Conditions
- Duration: The internship spans three to six months, striking a balance between learning and application.
- Application: Candidates are urged to apply at the earliest to secure their spot.
- Secretariat Conditions: Interns adhere to conditions set by BISP Secretariat.
- Selection Process: A rigorous selection process ensures the right candidates are chosen.
- BISP’s Discretion: The Benazir Income Support Program holds the right to accept or reject applications.
- Duration: Internships must extend for a minimum of three months but can exceed six months.
- Extension Possibility: Extensions can be granted based on the intern’s performance.
- Registration: Interns start their journey by registering and agreeing to terms.
- Commitment Bond: Interns commit to fulfilling their internship obligations as per program guidelines.
- Not Part of Secretariat: Interns are separate from the Secretariat’s official members.
- Collaboration: Collaborations between BISP Secretariat and universities ensure future employability.
- High Attendance: Students with 80 percent attendance in universities can avail of six to eight-week internships, fostering development.
Seizing the Opportunity
The Benazir Internship Program continues BISP’s legacy of support. By opening doors for internships, it fuels youth contribution to the country’s progress. It’s a pathway to enhanced employment prospects, financial stability, and the ability to strengthen families.
In conclusion, the Benazir Internship Program is a catalyst for transformation, giving the youth the tools to not only change their lives but also contribute to the nation’s growth.